|Posted on August 3, 2011 at 4:58 PM|
Below is an article we came across, highlighting the advantages of using Twitter to post job openings.
When you post your job openings to twitter, Google instantly indexes them
and allows jobseekers to find your jobs. It helps increase your applicant
rates and makes you look progressive as an employer.
In today's social recruiting landscape, you need more than just a job board.
You need a recruiting tool where you can converse with local prospects,
distribute your jobs to social networks, search the open web for resumes,
and build your brand on Twitter. That's where JobCircle.com can help.
JobCircle.com is a high-volume regional job board (not a recruiting firm)
for employers in the Mid-Atlantic region:
- In business since 1998
- Focused only on Mid-Atlantic states (NJ, PA, DE, NY, MD, VA and DC)
- 1.4 million local candidates
- 2K+ candidate job applies per day
- 300K+ unique website visitors monthly
- Voted as one of the TOP 30 Job boards in 2011 by Weddles
Our pricing is simple. One price, all access. Every membership includes:
- Unlimited job postings
- Unlimited resume searching & viewing
- Unlimited Openweb Internet resume search
- Unlimited resume search agent notifications
- Built-in mini ATS & daily resume reports
- Twitter Job Posting account for your company
- Social Network enabled job listing software for your corporate web site
- Mass distribution of your jobs to 25+ job boards & web sites
- Corporate web site job scrape (for 50+ jobs)
We serve hundreds of clients like Genesis Healthcare, David's Bridal, Aqua,
Discover, QVC, Scotts, Aflac, and more. We'd like to serve you too.
If you're a first-time JobCircle.com user, we're offering some aggressive
pricing to convince you to give us a try.