The Bontempo Group works with industry leaders seeking to add professionals to their winning teams.
Please view several of our current job postings below. (**Note: We have numerous opportunities available and do not list all here.) Should you be interested in a position listed below or would like to inquire about an opportunity which complements your skill set, please contact us directly at 215.357.6590 or via email at The Bontempo Group .
Please forward qualified resumes to Dave Bontempo (dave @ bontempogroup.com) or call 215-357-6590 for more information.
Sales Manager – ( FOOD INGREDIENTS- FLAVORING, ADDITIVES, SUGARS AND SWEETENERS)
Based out of Bucks County, Pa. Base salary compensation: $150-180K, plus 30% bonus
Responsibilities: Have to have sold food ingredients, additives, flavors, sweeteners or sugar.
Will be responsible for all Sales, Marketing and Pricing TO BAKERIES, CANDY MANUFACTURERS AND OTHER FOOD PROCESSING COMPANIES..
Will manage a team of four: two direct sales reps, one sustainability/marketing individual
Top three attributes we’re looking for:
1) Must be a professional sales manager who has managed a sales organization - preferably someone that was part of a start-up organization and has built a sales force.
2) Excellent team player, communicator. Strong analytical skills.
3) Travel depends on manager and leadership capabilities, as well as growth of organization. Safe to presume 50%.
Transit Sales Manager – Must have experience calling on transit authorities from Baltimore thru New York.
Must live in one of the following areas: Philly, Baltimore, thru Jersey to NY.
Base 95 to 105k plus small bonus. Company car, laptop, cell phone etc.
Development and execution of sales plans designed to increase volume and penetration. Identification and pursuit of incremental sales volume in targeted transit properties
Management and support of existing transit accounts and high profile fleets. Development and execution of sales presentations to distributors, and end-user customers
Completion of vehicle application analysis to insure proper product utilization and optimization. Negotiation and management of sales incentives
Management of customer support issues that would influence customer satisfaction or impact future sales. Manage multiple projects to completion.
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience. Highly self-motivated Strong analytical and technical skills. Ability to travel on a regular basis for company business
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs/projects
Vice President, Pharmacy Relations – Based in Southeastern, Pa. Base 180 to 200k depending on experience and a bonus.
Our client is committed to helping improve the health and well-being of individuals and communities. Cost is the #1 reason why people do not take their prescribed medication, and is a cause of financial stress and mental anguish. This impacts the short- and long-term health and financial stability of individuals and communities. We aim to reduce these challenges by making prescriptions more affordable for all, and helping people and communities live healthier and happier. Every person deserves accessibility to affordable medication and the opportunity for a good life. To that end, our client distributes free prescription discount cards that allow un-insured or under-insured people to purchase their prescription medications at discounts on average of 43%.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
The VP, Pharmacy Provider Relations will work closely with the President and COO to lead efforts related to pharmacy partners and customers. The VP, Pharmacy Relations will have primary responsibility for building and implementing strategies for relationships with our pharmacy partners and will assist with business development in the pharmacy sector.
• Work with the executive management team to identify potential pharmacy clients and new business /marketing opportunities.
• Lead the Pharmacy Relations team to build and maintain positive relationships with our pharmacy partners (national, regional, and independent). This will include visits to corporate headquarters of our pharmacies partners as well as frequent telephone/email communications with key stakeholders.
• Developing a tailored approach to manage relationships with external clients based on client needs and implementation of services.
• Providing client-specific guidance on adoption of marketing opportunities. This will include meetings with corporate executives and field- based management for pharmacies.
• Coordinating training experiences for field-based pharmacy managers.
• Maintaining positive relationships and collaborations with pharmacy professional/trade associations.
• Attending conferences and trade shows where community/retail pharmacists are the primary audience, including NCPDP, NACDS, and wholesale trade shows.
• Manage relationships with PBM to assure that they are performing in the best interest of the contract.
• Work closely with PBM team to help them analyze and manage their contract pricing with pharmacies.
• Work collaboratively with all team members to ensure that the mission and strategic plan are carried out successfully.
• Significant travel is required (approximately 30% of time will be spent out of the office.)
· 10+ years business experience at the headquarters of retail pharmacy benefits department or calling on PBM (pharmacy benefits management) at retail locations is required
· Must be detailed, well-organized, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to lead a team and manage multiple priorities
· Must be able to function independently and make decisions
· Effective negotiation experience and skills required
· Effective project management skills and solid understanding of contract structures
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management
Base $65 to $80K depending on experience.
This position will be primarily responsible for gathering, recording and reporting on the financial position as it relates to the Refining Plant manufacturing operations and its support to the individual business leaders. Including, preparing all appropriate reports for the Division Controller. The position will primarily monitor Sales Analytics, Capital Projects and COGS with some overview of AP and AR .As well as, assist with and/or lead special projects as needed and directed by the Division Controller.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for performing the day- to-day general ledger accounting, financial reporting and analysis for all plant sites.
· Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
· Calculate, prepare, post journal entries, including:
o Fixed assets / depreciation schedules
o Monthly amortization of prepaid expenses and accrual of liabilities
o Payroll journal entries for multiple sites
o Track and maintain capital expenditure reporting, including depreciation and amortization and taxability
o Evaluate and analyze actual costs vs. planned project changes
· Develop and maintain key performance metrics and dashboards that support the sales organization.
· Conduct effective analysis of sales and market trends and performance in an effort to identify greater opportunities and efficiencies.
· Maintain and analyze customer contract management in ERP systems.
· Assist in month-end, quarter-end and year-end close.
· Routinely communicate with Plant Leaders and area Directors as it relates the financial close.
· Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the periodic management reporting of financial results for assigned functional areas:
o Perform Balance Sheet account reconciliations, account analysis, accrual calculations, and other related accounting documents/schedules.
o Prepare journal entries related to assigned functional responsibilities.
· Calculate and monitor Inventory taxability transactions.
· Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance.
· Cross train as back-ups for other staff in the case of emergencies.
· Assist with annual audit
· Review and research accounting transactions for operational leaders.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred, with 5-6 years related experience. Some Manufacturing experience also plus.
The ideal candidate would have a four year degree plus 2 to 4 years of experience. Prefer someone who is pursuing their CPA.
Salary Mid to high 60’s plus a potential for a 20% bonus.
Assist in the financial statement closing, performing balance sheet analysis and account reconciliations. Assist employees, vendors, and clients by answering questions related to accounts,
procedures, and services. Facilitate disbursements and vendor management for one of our business lines. Initiate electronic disbursements with bank.
Maintain self-insurance accrual and related JEs. Fixed asset and prepaid reconciliations.
Analyze and advise on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends, customer profitability and projections.
Assist with year-end audit with the external auditors and ensure that the year-end audit package is accurate and complete.
Participate in ad hoc reporting and research projects. Provides audit support at all levels of the ledger.
Generate year-end 1099s. Assist and provide back up for accounts payable, and accounts receivable as needed
Provides cash receipts support as needed. Make recommendations to senior management to streamline the reporting process
through automation. Special projects as required by senior management.
The Bontempo Group, Inc
Salary 45 to 55k
Job Purpose Summary:
This Position will work with all Operational departments and provide information to management to assist in decision making process. It will provide administrative and financial support processing payments, and monitoring the company’s expenses. They will secure revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving discrepancies. Process daily customer sales invoices and provide weekly report summarizing activity. Process vendor invoices to proper account code. Prepare monthly accounting journal entries.
· Process and analyze daily customer billing processing and reconciliation.
· Review and process employee T&E expenses- by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for payment.
· Collaboration, communication and assistance with customers on Accounts Receivables concerns related to the billing process.
· Process and analyze monthly reconciliation and reporting for customer related rebate programs.
· Process vendor invoices weekly. Review account classifications and provide cost history and analysis to management.
· Assist Logistics in compiling and analyzing payments.
· Process payments to transportation carriers.
· Prepare monthly journal entries.
· Provide various analytical financial reports as needed.
Preferred Minimum Education and Qualifications:
Education and Experience:
o Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field
o 1-3 years of basic accounting or book keeping experience
o Billing and AP knowledge preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
o Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
Required Competencies and Skills:
· Work Environment English language fluency – listening and comprehending, speaking, reading, and writing. Spanish a plus.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Requires strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry.
· Interpersonal skills with all external and internal customers – displays passion and optimism, conflict resolution, professionalism, confidentiality, timely and appropriate response to questions or complaints, seeks feedback and consensus when possible, meets commitments, creates team building, identifies and supports efforts to succeed
· Excellent organizational skills, possessing the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and set priorities under tight time frames.
· Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment with minimal supervision.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint), any additional sales software determined by the company. Familiarity with Great Plains a plus.